Patients receiving behavioral health services from DSM Therapeutic and Wellness Center LCC have the following responsibilities:
- To provide complete and accurate information to service provider. This ensures members are provided with quality services.
- To be an active participant in their treatment planning and recovery process.
- To follow the plans and instructions for care that they have agreed upon with their service provider.
- To know how to access behavioral health care services in routine, urgent, and emergency situations.
- To make known questions, complaints, comments, problems, and suggestions regarding health care service delivery.
- To request information and referrals in regard to health care or health care benefits.
- To be up to date with payments insurance information and co-payments.